Whether statutory training or continuing professional development (CPD), training and development is vital to the future of your business. At Brighter Horizons, we understand the importance of training. That’s why we’ve created a range of courses and programmes to match your training needs.
The Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework (EYFS) introduced legal standards that early years providers must follow in order to avoid fines, closure of business or even imprisonment. With this in mind, Brighter Horizons has created a range of courses to help you and your employees meet the EYFS standards.
CPD is also fundamental for those who already work for you, whether qualified or not. Training improves the outcomes achieved by the children in your care and, at the same time, improves the performance and morale of those who work for you. An employee who is supported in their role through training will be happier and more motivated to do better in their job. At Brighter Horizons, we believe that the skills gained from attending our courses will give you and your employees the knowledge needed to improve quality and performance.
What can I expect from a course run by Brighter Horizons?
- Every workshop/session/programme has clear aims and objectives so that you can see where the course will take you
- We will provide information to help you enhance the service, care and education you provide to children and their families, underpinned by the ethos that every child is unique, and that the inspiration and influence you provide as they develop and grow will be invaluable
- We will encourage you to learn from colleagues and share your experiences, while you broaden your skills to feel more confident about your work and make it more effective and fulfilling
- You will be able to add certification to your CV to help you get a step on the ladder to higher qualifications
- Every workshop/session has a foundation of the most up-to-date information with the latest changes in childcare legislation and social and economic developments that may directly affect the environment in which you live and work.