Invest in their future
We are specialists in providing early years apprenticeships which are suited to the following settings:-
- full day care, children’s centres, pre schools, reception classes, nurseries, schools, childminders, hospitals, social care settings, out of school environments and local authority provision.
Training or continuing professional development (CPD) is vital to the future of your business and at Brighter Horizons, we understand the importance of training which is why we will go the extra mile to deliver the best possible training and development experience to you.
What we offer
Our philosophy is to offer excellent training and our apprenticeship programmes help your staff to translate theory into practice. The knowledge gained from our specialist tutors makes a real difference to engagement, enjoyment and overall success in every programme we deliver.
Brighter Horizons offers apprenticeships at Level 2, Level 3 and Level 5
Apprenticeships we deliver
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 – typical duration 12 months (does not include EPA period) More Details
- Early Years Educator Level 3 – typical duration 18 months (does not include EPA period) More Details
- Early Years Lead Practitioner Level 5 – typical duration 24 months duration (does not include EPA period) More Details
Entry Requirements – Be at least 16 years of age, be in a suitable job role and ideally have the following GCSE grades:-
- For Level 2 Apprenticeships – E/2 or D/3 in English and Maths
- For Level 3 and 5 Apprenticeships – C/4 in English and Maths
If you don’t have these grades we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in English and Maths.