NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
This qualification is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (for example a workshop, classroom, or other training environment).
The objectives of these qualifications are to:
Provide the essential knowledge and understanding that assessment staff need and offer additional units that describe competent practice. This approach gives flexibility and a greater potential to meet the needs of aspiring Assessors.
How will I achieve my qualification?
To achieve the NCFE Level 3 Qualifications for Assessors, learners must successfully demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes of the units as detailed in this qualification specification.
How will I be assessed?
- A series of practical assessments
- A portfolio of evidence over the duration of the course
3 – 6 months
These qualifications are designed for learners aged 19 and above. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for these qualifications. However, learners may find it helpful if they have already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
Learners who achieve one of these qualifications could progress to:
- NCFE Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- NCFE Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
Cost upon request