Apprenticeships we deliver
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 - typical duration 12 months (does not include EPA period)
- Early Years Educator Level 3 - typical duration 18 months (does not include EPA period)
- Early Years Lead Practitioner Level 5 - typical duration 24 months duration (does not include EPA period)
Entry Requirements - Be at least 16 years of age, be in a suitable job role and ideally have the following GCSE grades:-
- For Level 2 Apprenticeships - E/2 or D/3 in English and Maths
- For Level 3 and 5 Apprenticeships - C/4 in English and Maths
If you don't have these grades we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in English and Maths.