- Developing a SEND friendly environment
- Have fun with language – Practical ways to support children with speech and language difficulties within settings – full day
- Successful Partnerships – Working together with parents and carers to identify and support children with SEND
- Supporting children with SEND strategies and resources – the latest theory and practice – full day
- A Sensory Toolbox – Supporting the sensory needs of children to make them happier and more confident learners – full day
- Behaviour and Attitudes – supporting children with additional needs – full day
For more information about any of the above courses, please contact us on 01403 786620 or email@example.com. Alternatively, visit Contact Us to send us a direct message.